So I received my final grade for my last course, which was an EMBA (Executive MBA) class in Marketing Research and Forecasting. As I am now, officially, finished with school (well, kind of...still got that pesky exam in a week!), I now know how to use big business words and phrases. So.....I got an 'A', nana nana boo boo....you didn't, hahahaha....stick your head in poo poo....la la la la! Woo hoo!!! An 'A' on my mid-term and an 'A' on my final presentation!!! I will graduate Summa Cum Laude in April, when I walk:>) Let's all just pray that there's at least one other person who has a higher GPA than me, so I don't have to give any stupid speech. Other than that, I had a pretty fun week. Instead of studying for this huge, ginormous exam I have in a week (did I already mention that it's next week?!), I hung out with friends, and visited families I used to work for. Did some babysitting. Worked on my C.V. Applied to a couple of jobs. You know, all the really important stuff. Actually, applying for jobs is kind of necessary at this point;>) Speaking of jobs...or old ones, at least....the stupid retards still haven't even called me to explain their reaction, or to say anything to me, for that matter! It's as if I didn't even exist. That's really nice considering I practically raised their child while they were being 'tards for the past 10 months. By the way, 'tards can be a shortened version of either retards or, in this case specifically, bastards. I think we can actually use both for the fat cow and her brainless husband (there are a lot of other 'less' words I could've used there, but I'm going to wrap up this bitter paragraph!)
Moving on...actually, I don't know if there's anything to 'move on' to! Tomorrow I'm going to really start studying. Yeah, tomorrow. After I clean my room and finish my laundry. Definitely tomorrow!
Well, I'll keep you all updated. You do the same! I love getting all of your comments:>) Which, by the way, I love even if I don't respond to them;>) Just takes me a bit of time, but I'll write back! Take care, everyone!
1 comment:
hey Mel,
the 16th sounds good if you have time :) should we try to get a babysitter, or do you guys want to come over? Doesn't matter to me!!! Have a safe trip into the States.
Post a Comment