Thursday, May 10, 2007


Hey everyone!

Well, the days are going by quickly and it's almost time for Kim and Lee to arrive! I am so excited to see my friends and to introduce them a bit to Geneva. Well, Kim has already been here once, but now I actually live in town so we can do a bit more. I'm thinking that we're going to be a bit busy during those 10 days!

Other news: I'm going to Prague the 15th of June for 2 days with Alejandro:) His birthday is the 16th, and he is always talking about how he really wants to go there. So, I got plane tix with Easyjet (definitely my favorite airline so far!), but need to spend a bit more time on figuring out what there is to see and do. Apparently, it is an absolutely gorgeous city with age-old castles and tons of great history. I'll definitely be taking tons of pics!

Other than that, not too much going on over here. I have been getting a ton of pics of my niece from my sister....TOO FREAKIN ADORABLE! I'm going to post a couple here:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...my daughter is absolutely adorable :)