
So, here is what I do all day...I get to the office at 9 am and wait for Princess Lou (I call her LouLou) to arrive. Then we hang out in her room for a couple of hours til she's good and ready to go outside. Then we spend the next few hours chillin in the sun at the park, or walking around the city, or meeting up with other babies for some social time....It's pretty cool! And I could not have asked for a happier baby than this angel! Always smiling and laughing...It definitely makes me want to get up in the morning and go to work! You'll have to forgive me because I have a feeling that most of what I put in this blog will be about my adventures with LouLou:>) So for those of you without kids, it could get annoying;>)
Loulou and me at the park
No comments:
Post a Comment