Thursday, March 22, 2007

"An Eagle has landed!"

Well, maybe not a real eagle, but rather an Abilene Eagle....as in Abilene H.S., rival of MY high school:) Okaaayyyy...now that no one knows what the heck I'm talking about, I'll continue. So, my friend, Heather, just moved to Rome a couple of weeks ago to be with her fiance. They didn't stamp her passport, which is imperative for a permit, so she had to leave the country and go back in. And, of course, she chose her super, ultra cool friend in Geneva to visit while doing this:) (ME!)

So, she flew in for a few hours on Tuesday to have lunch with me and then flew back....how cool is it to say,"My friend is flying in from Rome to have lunch with me." !! I was so excited to see her and to know that she is living, permanently, on this side of the ocean:) Welcome back, Heather!

What else? Oh yeah...we solved the tree mystery. I know...you were all losing so much sleep over that! So, it's a Cherry Blossom tree and NOT a Magnolia. Good to know. Thanks to all who wrote to clarify that for me:)

Well, besides the crazy weather here (it goes through all 4 seasons in one day....NO LIE! Sun, snow, warm, cold....make up your mind!!!!), all is good and right in the world. I'm looking forward to my 4 day weekend in 1 1/2 weeks when Easter arrives. Til then, I'm sure I'll be working hard;)

Oh, one more thing. Thanks to a big bully at work, I now have a Facebook site. So you guys (the ones who have Facebook) better invite me as your friend! I am really starting to get into this:)

Ta ta for now!



No comments: