Monday, January 22, 2007

Ok, I know. It's a bit too much. But I just had to after doing the last one! After I finished making the first 'How well do you know me' test, I started thinking of another possibility....a 'quotable quotes' test, if you will.

So, here's the deal. These are all things either I've said, or have been said to me. I usually tend to repeat these stories because they're so dang funny, so if you've been listening to me for the past few years, you might just have a chance!

If the question is in quotation marks, that means I was the one saying it. Not that it will help you with the answer, but just to illustrate how stupid I can sound sometimes:>)

Let's see if anyone is brave enough to try this one! KIM...I'm expecting a high score from you!


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Quiz here

1 comment:

Mousecanknit said...

looks like i'm stuck at 30%. at least i'm consistent?

i know i've heard the fudge story. and i might have heard the cacaw one...