Hey, I'm pretty impressed and amused with Amanda and Angie's attempts to ace my test...Ang, I had to laugh a little when you answered 'flying' to one of the questions. I didn't even think of it that way! I meant 'flying' literally! Like with my own arms...! Oh well, I think the point of this is to get a good laugh, huh?
So, what did I do this weekend? Well, considering it was freakin spring here...I went out and played soccer with some friends for 2 mud-filled hours. I came back completely covered in mud, with my feet drowning in my water-filled shoes. Gotta love that! I swear that people here are just not used to seeing a girl play soccer...you should have seen the looks I was getting walking back home from the park. They actually stopped their conversations, turned their bodies, and stared. So I felt a little self-conscious after that...
I fell hard at least 3 times, but I don't like to show that I'm hurting so I kept on. Needless to say, I was feeling it immediately after. And the next day was agony. But it was worth it! I still can't believe that I was out in shorts and a t-shirt, in January, in Switzerland! What is happening to this world?!?
I did a ton of babysitting last week, which kept me rather busy. I do have a potential job, that is supposed to start this week, but since I haven't signed a contract yet I will wait to announce it:>) Which means that now I just have to sit back and wait for it. I try to be patient here, but it gets difficult sometimes. I mean, how hard is it to type up a contract?! In the States, this sort of thing would be done in 5 minutes! I've now been waiting 4 days...which, unfortunately, is normal.
Well, boys and girls, that's all for now. Hope everyone is well, and I'll let you all know when something happens on the job front!!
1 comment:
Hey no laughing hehe!!! And what other sport did you play in highschool? was it basketball? I could have sworn it was softball, but maybe I'm thinking of Kim :) Anyways, good luck with the job!!!
Post a Comment