Sunday, November 25, 2007

Woo hoo! It's officially the Christmas season!!

Well, I spent the last few days running here and there. I did a ton of babysitting, which I don't mind and actually enjoy:) I know that's a crazy thought for most of you! Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon I looked after Tim and Alixe, who are now 6 and 8 yrs. old.....it is impressive to see kids grow up soooo fast! When I first met them, Alixe was just turning 13 months and wobbling as she walked...Tim was 3 and speaking to me in Swiss-German half the time:)

I spent 15 months looking after them and becoming insanely attached to them, so I had a blast hanging out last night. They totally wore me out! From games to foosball to hide-and-seek to the famous 'guili guili' game (I chase them, catch them, and tickle them....it's become the favorite game to play when I come visit!). They finally crashed at 11 pm, and slept til 9 am....and then the fun began again! I'm pretty exhausted right now:)

So, they are apparently going to become professional photographers, these two. They really know how to use my really expensive camera really well, so we all took tons of pics. I'm posting the album below....and added some photos that were taken while I was living with them.

Have a great week! Only 2 1/2 more weeks til I go home!!!

No comments: